Friday 6 November 2009

The Beautiful Bedtime

So here we are again, the weekend is upon us, can someone tell me where the week went?  It's seems to be a constant Ground Hog day here, I am not saying it's dull, boring or frustrating but a little repetitive sometimes.

However with all the trials and tribulations that unfold each day, there is one particular part of the day that I just can't help but look forward to.  Whether we have had tears or tantrums snuggling up with the children, in their beds and reading a bed time story is what makes every day worthwhile.

It's a part of growing up, its that special time when families come together, where Dad's can spend time bonding with their brood, for little imaginations to be taken to far off lands before the fall into deep slumber.  

These are my favourite bedtime stories, that I know by heart, as do my children, that I have read each and every night.  Enjoy! 

No comments: